DISCOVER Category: 'FARM OR RANCH' DIRECT PRODUCTS NEAR YOU
Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Your Recently Viewed Listings
Current Moon Phase
- JBS disputes claim that workers didn’t show up for work on Tuesday due to COVID-19 April 1, 2020A spokesperson for the JBS beef plant in Greeley, Colo., flatly disputed a local union president’s claim Tuesday, March 31, afternoon, setting the number of employees who called off work Monday closer to 830, somewhat...Cuyler Meade<br>for Greeley Tribune<br>
- Guidance for livestock markets to slow the spread of COVID-19 virus April 1, 2020With COVID-19 spreading across the state and nation, Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts has issued guidelines to slow the spread of the virus. Under those guidelines, Nebraskans need to implement improved personal health practices to slow...-NDA<br>
- Peterson unveils House Ag COVID-19 page, talks to Perdue April 1, 2020House Agriculture Committee Chairman Collin Peterson, D-Minn., today unveiled the committee COVID-19 Resource Page, a collection of updates, announcements and online resources detailing programs available to those affected by the pandemic, as well as adjustments...-The Hagstrom Report<br>
- Coalition of 50 ag groups asks for increase in Ag apropos April 1, 2020A coalition of 50 agriculture organizations on Tuesday sent a letter to the House and Senate appropriations leaders asking for an increase in the Agriculture appropriations bill for fiscal year 2020, particularly for research and...-The Hagstrom Report<br>
- Farmers say they’ll plant more corn, but questions remain April 1, 2020The Agriculture Department’s prospective plantings survey results released Monday indicate farmers intend to plant 97 million acres of corn, 83.5 million acres of soybeans and 44.7 million acres of wheat. The American Farm Bureau Federation’s...-The Hagstrom Report<br>
- FSIS responds to USCA petition on truthful labeling April 1, 2020WASHINGTON – The United States Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service officially responded to the United States Cattlemen’s Association petition regarding accurate labeling of beef products. The petition requested FSIS to amend the...–USCA<br>
- Court rules against R-CALF USA in checkoff case April 1, 2020On March 27, Judge Brian Morris U.S. District Court judge, denied R-CALF USA’s request for an injunction to stop certain state beef councils from collecting checkoff dollars. R-CALF had alleged that because some state beef...Carrie Stadeim<br>for Tri-State Livestock News<br>
- Announcement: Winter blend gasoline and diesel waiver in Wyoming March 31, 2020CHEYENNE, Wyo. – Today, the Wyoming Department of Agriculture announced a temporary waiver which allows the use of winter blend diesel and gasoline until the transition can be made to summer blends. The COVID-19 pandemic...-Wyoming Department of Agriculture<br>
- Weld County’s technology and agriculture industries on the front lines of COVID-19 battle March 31, 2020DENVER – As Colorado has become a hotspot for the spread of the coronavirus, several Weld County companies are on the frontlines. The region’s tech-healthcare and agriculture industries are working overtime to manufacture medical supplies...-Weld County<br>
- Produce groups make new request to USDA March 31, 2020More than 70 produce organizations sent Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue a letter on Monday stating their priorities following passage of the coronavirus relief bill that provides aid to fruit and vegetable producers. “We’re united in...-The Hagstrom Report<br>