Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Fresh Forum Posts
Current Moon Cycle
- Secretary Perdue Statement on the Removal of Section 232 Tariffs(Washington, D.C., May 17, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue released the following statement after the Section 232 Tariffs were removed from Canada and Mexico:
- U.S. Beef Gains Full Access to Japan(Washington, D.C., May 17, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today announced that the United States and Japan have agreed on new terms and conditions that eliminate Japan’s longstanding restrictions on U.S. beef exports, paving the way for expanded sales to the United States’ top global beef market. Last week, on the margins […]
- USDA Enhances African Swine Fever Surveillance EffortsWashington, D.C., May 16, 2019 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is furthering its overall African Swine Fever (ASF) preparedness efforts with the implementation of a surveillance plan. As part of this plan, the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) will work with the swine industry, the states, and veterinary diagnostic laboratories to […]
- USDA Invests in Rural Water and Wastewater Infrastructure in 20 StatesWASHINGTON, May 13, 2019 – Acting Assistant to the Secretary for Rural Development Joel Baxley today announced that USDA is investing in 40 projects in 20 states to improve rural water infrastructure (PDF, 151 KB).
- Press Release on LLPNIIGATA, JAPAN, May 11, 2019 - The Ministers of Agriculture from Argentina, Brazil, Canada and the United States highlighted that food demand is rising while agricultural production faces significant constraints, such as limited access to arable land and fresh water. In this regard, they agreed that agricultural innovation, such as biotechnology, including precision biotechnology, will continue […]
- Joint Statement of Western Hemisphere Agriculture LeadersNiigata, Japan, May 12, 2019 – Western Hemisphere agriculture leaders met today on the margins of the G-20 Agricultural Ministerial in Niigata, Japan, affirming their intent to work together to champion global food security and agricultural trade on the basis of sound science and risk analysis principles. Following the meeting, top agricultural officials from Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, […]