There are no listings to compare
Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Current Moon Cycle
- USDA Announces its Intent to Ensure Adequate Sugar Supply(Washington, D.C., November 15, 2019) – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today announced that it fully intends to take appropriate actions to ensure an adequate supply of sugar to the U.S. market.
- USDA Invests $41.6 Million in Rural Broadband for Missouri and Southern Iowa FamiliesBETHANY, Mo., Nov. 15, 2019 – U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Farm Service Agency (FSA) Administrator Richard Fordyce today announced USDA has invested $41.6 million in high-speed broadband infrastructure that will create or improve rural e-Connectivity for rural households and farms in Missouri and Southern Iowa. This is one of many funding announcements in the […]
- USDA Issues Second Tranche of Market Facilitation Program(Washington, D.C., November 15, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today announced the second tranche of 2019 Market Facilitation Program (MFP) payments aimed at assisting farmers suffering from damage due to unjustified trade retaliation by foreign nations. The payments will begin the week before Thanksgiving.
- USDA Invests $7.2 Million in Rural Broadband for Iowa and South Dakota FamiliesHAWARDEN, Iowa, Nov. 15, 2019 – U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Under Secretary for Farm Production and Conservation Bill Northey today announced USDA has invested $7.2 million in high-speed broadband infrastructure that will create or improve rural e-Connectivity for rural households and farms in Iowa and South Dakota. This is one of many funding announcements […]
- Brazil’s Implementation of Tariff Rate Quota for Wheat a Win for American FarmersWashington, D.C., November 14, 2019 – U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue welcome Brazil’s implementation of an annual duty-free tariff rate quota (TRQ) of 750,000 metric tons (MT) of wheat imports. For many years, Brazil failed to implement its obligation under the WTO to establish a TRQ for wheat. […]
- USDA Invests in Rural Critical Community Facilities in 28 States and Commonwealth of Puerto RicoWASHINGTON, Nov. 14, 2019 – U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Deputy Under Secretary for Rural Development Donald “DJ” LaVoy today announced that USDA is investing $394 million to improve critical community facilities (PDF, 240 KB) in 28 states and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. USDA is making the investments through the Community Facilities Direct Loan […]