Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Current Moon Cycle
- USDA Announces School and Summer Meals Reforms(San Antonio, TX, January 17, 2020) – Delivering on his promise to act on feedback from dietary professionals, U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue announced two proposals today that will put local school and summer food service operators back in the driver’s seat of their programs, because they know their children best. Under the school […]
- USDA Invests $5.7 Million in Broadband for Rural Nebraska CommunitiesWASHINGTON, D.C., Jan. 17, 2020 – Today, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Marketing and Regulatory Programs Under Secretary Greg Ibach announced that USDA has invested $5.7 million in a high-speed broadband infrastructure project that will create or improve rural e-Connectivity in parts of three Nebraska counties. The investment is expected to connect 489 rural households, […]
- USDA Invests $11 Million in Broadband for Rural Minnesota and Iowa CommunitiesHARMONY, Minn., Jan. 17, 2020 – Today, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Deputy Secretary Stephen Censky announced USDA has invested $11 million in three, high-speed broadband infrastructure projects that will create or improve rural e-Connectivity for more than 1,395 rural households and nearly 120 businesses throughout several counties in Minnesota and northern Iowa. This is […]
- Secretary Perdue Statement on Senate Passage of USMCA(Washington, D.C., January 16, 2020) - U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue issued the following statement after the Senate passed the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) by a bipartisan vote of 89 – 10.
- USDA Announces Plenary Speakers for the 2020 Agricultural Outlook ForumWASHINGTON, Jan. 16, 2020 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) announces plenary speakers for the 2020 Agricultural Outlook Forum (AOF), to be held Feb. 20–21, 2020, in Arlington, Va., under the theme “The Innovation Imperative: Shaping the Future of Agriculture.”
- USDA Announces Proposed Rule Regarding Equal Treatment of Faith-Based Organizations(Washington, D.C., January 16, 2020) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today is proposing a rule that would implement President Trump’s Executive Order No. 13831 (May 3, 2018), remove regulatory burdens on religious organizations, and ensure that religious and non-religious organizations are treated equally in U.S.