DISCOVER Category: EQUIPMENT - MACHINERY - SERVICES - SUPPLY
Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Your Recently Viewed Listings
Current Moon Phase
- Aggie Alumni to meet in June, 2021 May 26, 2020CURTIS, Neb. — The Aggie Alumni Association reunion for the Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture has been postponed until next year. College alumni from NCTA and its predecessor institution the University of Nebraska School of...-NCTA<br>
- ASA, USB and soy states offer #SoyHelp to overcome farm stress May 26, 2020WASHINGTON — The American Soybean Association COVID-19 Task Force conducted a survey in April regarding the effects of COVID-19 on soy growers, their operations, employees, and families. Stress reported by the 86 farmer respondents from...-American Soybean Association<br>
- Time for checking your alfalfa fields for weevils and webworm infestation May 26, 2020There are two common insects, namely alfalfa webworm and weevil to look for in your alfalfa fields. We have been hearing a lot about abundance of alfalfa webworm moth in Colorado this year. Webworms tie...Assefa Gebre-Amlak<br>Extension Specialist, Colorado State University Extension<br>
- Wrangler BFI Week moves to Lazy E Arena May 26, 2020PHOENIX, Ariz. — In about three weeks, Wrangler BFI Week will land temporarily in one of team roping’s most iconic arenas. “The coronavirus has closed a lot of doors and changed a lot of people’s...-Ullman Peterson Events<br>
- Musk thistle — invasive plant of western Nebraska May 26, 2020Musk Thistle, also known as Nodding thistle, Nodding Plumeless thistle, Scientific name: Carduus nutans L. of the family Family: Asteraceae (Sunflower family). Musk thistle originated in Eurasia. Introduced into the United States as an ornamental...Gary Stone <br>Nebraska Extention Educator<br>
- GOP senators urge Wheeler to waive or reduce RFS requirements May 26, 2020A coalition of 15 Republican senators last week urged Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Andrew Wheeler to use his authority under the Clean Air Act to “waive or significantly reduce the renewable fuel volume obligations (RVOs)...-The Hagstrom Report<br>
- House members urge Pelosi, McCarthy to use CCC to help farmworkers May 26, 2020Seventy-two house members led by Rep. jimmy Panetta, D-Calif., last week wrote House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., to provide funding or direct the Agriculture Department to use Commodity...-The Hagstrom Report<br>
- Perdue: More aid money needed, hasn’t talked to Trump about beef imports May 26, 2020Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue said in radio interview that the Trump administration does not believe the current $19 billion budget for aiding farmers who have suffered losses due to the coronavirus pandemic is adequate, and...-The Hagstrom Report<br>
- Dry conditions will be a concern in some areas May 26, 2020Ranchers and farmers in Colorado and Wyoming, as well as eastward into parts of the central Plains states will be closely monitoring precipitation forecasts this summer, with drought an increasing concern. The Climate Prediction Center...Amy Hadachek<br>for The Fence Post<br>
- Wyoming student awarded $2,500 Dairy MAX scholarship May 26, 2020Reese Burnett of Carpenter, Wyo., is a 2020 Dairy MAX scholarship recipient because of his outstanding scholastic achievement, leadership and achievement in agriculture. Burnett is one of four students with dairy roots receiving a $2,500...-Dairy MAX<br>