eOrganic is the organic agriculture community of practice with eXtension. Our mission is to foster a research and outreach community, engage farmers and ag professionals through trainings and publications, and support research and outreach projects.
Organic Research Project Websites at eOrganiceOrganic hosts websites for organic research projects to help bring their findings to a national audience. Click on the project names to view the sites and learn more!
- Introduction to Organic Agriculture
- Cover Cropping
- Farm Case Studies
- Food Safety
- Harvest and Postharvest Handling
- Insect Management
- Marketing and Food Systems
- Plant Breeding in Organic Farming Systems
- Plant Disease Management
- Research in Organic Farming Systems
- Seeds and Seed Production
- Soil and Fertility Management
- Transition to Organic Farming
- Weed Management
1500 SW Jefferson Way
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.