DISCOVER Category: 'FARM OR RANCH' DIRECT PRODUCTS NEAR YOU
Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Your Recently Viewed Listings
Current Moon Phase
- LEAD fellowship applications available for Group 40 April 7, 2020LINCOLN, Neb. — Fellowship applications for Nebraska LEAD (Leadership Education/Action Development) Group 40 are now available for men and women involved in production agriculture or agribusiness. “Up to 30 motivated men and women with demonstrated...-UNL<br>
- Soy Innovation Challenge to award disruptive innovators April 7, 2020ST. LOUIS — U.S. soybean farmers principally are price takers in the existing soybean supply chain, without transparent access to market signals originating from end users. Similarly, the complexity of the value chain makes it...-USB and YLI<br>
- House members ask Perdue to help specialty crop producers April 7, 2020A bipartisan coalition of 108 House members today wrote Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue calling for the Trump administration to provide direct support to specialty crop producers as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES)...-The Hagstrom Report<br>
- NMPF, IDFA submit joint plan to USDA to support dairy industry through COVID-19 April 7, 2020ARLINGTON, Va. – The National Milk Producers Federation and the International Dairy Foods Association sent a set of recommendations to the U.S. Department of Agriculture yesterday urging the administration to take swift, comprehensive action to...-NMPF and IDFA <br>
- Grassley urging USDA to aid ethanol industry through CCC April 7, 2020Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said today that he will send a letter to Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue urging him to use the Commodity Credit Corporation to help the ethanol industry. Grassley said...-The Hagstrom Report<br>
- Engler Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Program announces 2020-21 scholarship recipients April 6, 2020LINCOLN, Neb. — The Engler Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Program at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln has announced the recipients of scholarships for the 2020-21 academic year. The awards include renewable and one-time scholarships to 72 students totaling...-Nebraska Extension<br>
- Nebraska On-Farm Research Network publishes results of 2019 farmer-conducted research online April 6, 2020LINCOLN, Neb. – Farmers across Nebraska participated in more than 100 research studies in 2019 as part of Nebraska Extension’s On-Farm Research Network. Results from the 2019 studies, as well as from studies from previous...-Nebraska Extension<br>
- Tiger in Bronx Zoo tests positive for coronavirus April 6, 2020The Agriculture Department’s National Veterinary Services Laboratories has confirmed that SARS-CoV-2 — the virus that causes COVID-19 in humans — has been detected in one tiger at the Bronx Zoo in New York. USDA did...-The Hagstrom Report<br>
- 43 senators ask Perdue to make FSA loan flexibilities for ‘duration’ April 6, 2020A coalition of 43 senators asked Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue Friday to ensure the continuity of the country’s food supply and support rural areas during the coronavirus pandemic by ensuring that the temporary flexibilities on...-The Hagstrom Report<br>
- Farm Bureau: Farmers should try to use SBA Paycheck Protection Program loans April 6, 2020The American Farm Bureau Federation said late Friday that farmers should be eligible for the Paycheck Protection Program loans that Congress set up in the third coronavirus aid bill. Early Thursday, Farm Bureau’s Market Intel...-The Hagstrom Report<br>