My Recently Viewed Listings
Current Moon Cycle
- USDA Invests $65 Million in Rural Community Facilities in 14 StatesWASHINGTON, April 2, 2020 – Today, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Deputy Under Secretary for Rural Development Bette Brand announced that USDA is investing $65 million to improve critical community facilities (PDF, 154 KB) to benefit more than 600,000 rural residents in 14 states.
- USDA Engages Public for Input on the Agriculture Innovation AgendaWashington, D.C., April 1, 2020 – To further the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) work on the Agriculture Innovation Agenda (AIA), USDA today announced it is seeking public and private sector input on the most important innovation opportunities to be addressed in the near and long term.
- USDA Extends ReConnect Application Deadline to April 15WASHINGTON, March 30, 2020 – U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Deputy Under Secretary for Rural Development Bette Brand today announced that USDA has extended the deadline for ReConnect Pilot Program applications to April 15.
- Secretary Perdue Statement on Coronavirus Rescue Package(Washington, D.C., March 27, 2020) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue issued the following statement after President Donald J. Trump signed the CARES Act:
- Secretary Perdue Applauds State Department’s H-2 DecisionWASHINGTON, March 26, 2020 – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue issued the following statement in response to the Department of State and the Department of Homeland Security’s decision to authorize temporary waivers for in-person interviews for eligible H-2 visa applicants.
- USDA Makes it Easier to Feed Kids and Those Who Need Food During the COVID-19 National EmergencyWASHINGTON, March 26, 2020 – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue announced additional flexibilities to make it easier for children, seniors, and individuals with disabilities to get food during the COVID-19 national emergency and remove administrative roadblocks for the dedicated local staff who serve them. These changes are in line with USDA’s commitment to keep […]