My Recently Viewed Listings
Current Moon Cycle
- USDA Invests $5 Million in Broadband for Rural Georgia CommunitiesCLAXTON, Ga., Feb. 21, 2020 – Today, Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue announced a $5 million investment in two, high-speed broadband infrastructure projects that will create or improve rural e-Connectivity for 1,221 rural households, 32 pre-subscribed businesses and 20 pre-subscribed farms in McIntosh and Evans counties in Georgia. This is one of many funding announcements in […]
- USDA Invests Nearly $24 Million for Broadband in Utah’s Uintah BasinWHITEROCKS, Utah, Feb. 20, 2020 – Today, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Deputy Under Secretary for Rural Development Donald “DJ” LaVoy visited Big Run Ranches to announce a $23.6 million investment in high-speed broadband infrastructure. This investment will build an all-fiber network that will serve more than 3,000 farms, businesses and homes spread over more […]
- USDA and EPA Announce Continued Commitment to Support Rural Water SystemsWASHINGTON, D.C., Feb. 20, 2020 – Today, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) announced a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) that will help rural water systems face the challenges of aging infrastructure, workforce shortages, increasing costs, limited management capacity and declining rate bases. Through this MOA, USDA and EPA […]
- Secretary Perdue Announces New Innovation Initiative for USDA(Washington, D.C, February 20, 2020) – U.S.
- Secretary Perdue Joins Western Hemisphere Ag Ministers for Session at Agricultural Outlook Forum(Washington, D.C, February 18, 2020) – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today announced U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue will host agricultural leaders from key Western Hemisphere countries at USDA’s 96th Agricultural Outlook Forum February 20-21 in Arlington, Virginia.
- USDA Invests $3.4 Million in Broadband for Rural Illinois CommunitiesCHAMPAIGN, Ill., Feb. 14, 2020 – Today, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Development Illinois State Director Douglas Wilson announced USDA is investing $3.4 million to create or improve rural e-Connectivity for 603 rural households, 12 farms and a business in Hamilton County. This high-speed broadband infrastructure project is one of many funding announcements in […]