My Recently Viewed Listings
Current Moon Cycle
- Secretary Perdue Announces New RD Leadership(Washington, D.C., February 28, 2020) – Today, U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue announced Bette Brand will serve as the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Rural Development (RD) Deputy Under Secretary following the retirement of Donald “DJ” LaVoy.
- USDA Opens Wildfires and Hurricane Indemnity Program Plus (WHIP+)WASHINGTON, D.C., February 28, 2020 – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today announced additional disaster assistance available to agricultural producers, including producers impacted by drought and excess moisture as well as sugar beet growers. Through WHIP+, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is helping producers recover from losses related to 2018 and 2019 natural […]
- Secretary Perdue Directs USDA Fleet to Increase Biofuels Usage, Announces Notice of Funding for Biofuels Infrastructure Program(Washington, D.C., February 28, 2020) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue issued a memo (PDF, 1.2 MB) today directing the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) to acquire alternative fueled vehicles (AFV) when replacing conventionally fueled vehicles. USDA owns and operates one of the largest civilian fleets in the Federal Government and this move to […]
- USDA Invests $28 Million in Broadband for Rural Virginia CommunitiesBUCKINGHAM, Va., Feb. 28, 2020 – Today, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Development State Director for Virginia Beth Green announced USDA has invested $28 million in high-speed broadband infrastructure for more than 17,000 rural households in Virginia. This is one of many funding announcements in the first round of USDA’s ReConnect Pilot Program investments.
- USDA Invests $19 Million in Broadband for Rural Texas CommunitiesELMENDORF, Texas, Feb. 28, 2020 – Today, Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue announced a $19 million investment in three, high-speed broadband infrastructure projects that will create or improve rural e-Connectivity for almost 7,000 rural households, 46 farms, 32 pre-subscribed businesses, 19 critical community facilities and 15 educational facilities in rural Texas. This is one of many […]
- USDA Invests $2.3 Million in Broadband for Rural Eastern NevadaMONTELLO, Nev., Feb. 25, 2020 – Today, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Development Nevada State Director Philip Cowee announced USDA has invested $2.3 million in a high-speed broadband infrastructure project that will create or improve rural e-Connectivity for 273 households, seven farms, seven businesses and a critical community facility in eastern Nevada. This is […]