My Recently Viewed Listings
Current Moon Cycle
- Arizona and California Added to Innovative SNAP Online Pilot Program(Washington, D.C., April 8, 2020) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today announced approval for Arizona and California’s request to provide online purchasing of food to SNAP Households in the States of Arizona and California. This approval will allow the States to expedite the implementation of online purchasing with currently authorized SNAP online retailers […]
- USDA Announces Second Application Window for Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grant Program FundingWASHINGTON, April 3, 2020 – U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Deputy Under Secretary for Rural Development Bette Brand today announced that USDA is opening a second application window for funding under the Distance Learning and Telemedicine (DLT) grant program.
- USDA Invests $65 Million in Rural Community Facilities in 14 StatesWASHINGTON, April 2, 2020 – Today, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Deputy Under Secretary for Rural Development Bette Brand announced that USDA is investing $65 million to improve critical community facilities (PDF, 154 KB) to benefit more than 600,000 rural residents in 14 states.
- USDA Engages Public for Input on the Agriculture Innovation AgendaWashington, D.C., April 1, 2020 – To further the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) work on the Agriculture Innovation Agenda (AIA), USDA today announced it is seeking public and private sector input on the most important innovation opportunities to be addressed in the near and long term.
- USDA Extends ReConnect Application Deadline to April 15WASHINGTON, March 30, 2020 – U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Deputy Under Secretary for Rural Development Bette Brand today announced that USDA has extended the deadline for ReConnect Pilot Program applications to April 15.
- Secretary Perdue Statement on Coronavirus Rescue Package(Washington, D.C., March 27, 2020) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue issued the following statement after President Donald J. Trump signed the CARES Act: